Calculate your bill
Change of Address
Locating service lines
- Call (402)372-2466 or stop in at 444
S. Main Street to start a new account.
- Fill out
application form and
email, fax (402)372-2908,
or mail your
West Point Light & Water
P.O. Box 327
West Point, NE 68788
- Advance notice of one day is suggested
to guarantee starting on the date that is requested.
- Information necessary to request service
- Name to bill on the account
- Address of the property
- Mailing address to send the bill
- Date to start service
- Renting or purchasing the property
- Weekend or holiday requests
will need to start service with the working day before or
after such date.
- Bills are mailed by the first day of the month
- Deposits will be required if customer
has not had an account before or if bad credit record
exists. Past bad debts will be required to be paid
before connecting a new service. Residential electric
deposit is $150.00, residential water deposit is $50.00.
The minimum commercial and industrial electric deposit is $200.00, commercial
and industrial water deposit is $50.00. Commercial and
industrial customers will be evaluated after 3 months and
the deposit amount may be increased based upon the average
of the previous 3 months. If the business has an
established operation, the new tenant will be required to
deposit an amount equal to the average of 3 full months of
Deposits are held for 2 years and refunded in July of each
year, providing a good credit record exists. Otherwise
the deposit will be refunded after discontinuing service
with West Point Light and Water.
- Transfers from a current West Point
address will not require an additional deposit and there are
no additional connection fees.